Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Website User Issues

Quote from todd r on March 3, 2020, 2:11 pm

My new account seems to be working, but my original still can't login on any pages.  I enter my info and the page refreshes but the login button remains and I can't comment anywhere.  Are the admins aware that this thread exists? It feels like everyone is MIA. 

With the "other" website back to having game coverage, this isn't a great time to be having issues here. 

wwshep, chogokin and KMarsh86 have reacted to this post.
wwshepchogokinKMarsh86

Agreed. 🙁

Okay, so I'm only logged in on the forums. (For my newly created account) Can't comment on any other thread or article.  My Clipper T login doesn't work anywhere.  

This is both on my iphone and my Macbook just fyi. 

i can comment here but can't even login and comment on the recent recap on the win against OKC. 

wwshep has reacted to this post.
wwshep

Prob just gotta wait until the admin comes and fixes it. Why not just make a forum for "reacting" to the games the clippers play. Until they fix it at least.

Quote from CLIPSCITY on March 4, 2020, 8:35 am

Prob just gotta wait until the admin comes and fixes it. Why not just make a forum for "reacting" to the games the clippers play. Until they fix it at least.

It would be nice if someone stopped by here to let us know someone is working on it.

chogokin has reacted to this post.
chogokin
Quote from TheGreatestShowman on March 3, 2020, 12:10 pm

Just tried to login in to the OKC game preview and can’t.  Login takes you to a generic page with “Logout” showing but when you click over to home and any article it shows “Login” even if you refresh the page.

ClipsNation comment section actually works sooo....

KMarsh86 and DeSharkas Abdel-Wahab have reacted to this post.
KMarsh86DeSharkas Abdel-Wahab
Quote from osamu on March 4, 2020, 12:58 pm
Quote from CLIPSCITY on March 4, 2020, 8:35 am

It would be nice if someone stopped by here to let us know someone is working on it.

I saw on twitter they posted they're working on it. 

Maybe they can't log in either, haha. 

chogokin and KMarsh86 have reacted to this post.
chogokinKMarsh86

VIA TWITTER "213Hoops, a L.A. Clippers Community @213Hoops March 4, 2020

Just a quick announcement: we are working on the login issues. They are very widespread, and we understand how frustrating that is. We beg your patience as we work through the kinks of getting a new site up and running. Thanks!"

My crazy theory... They hacked in their old twitter accounts so maybe those assholes at VOX media/ Clips Nation are trying to hack this site too and keep the admins off of it. Keep supporting this site... It will get turned around soon just like that short losing streak the Clippers went through around the all star break!

katsuisdoge, DeSharkas Abdel-Wahab and osamu have reacted to this post.
katsuisdogeDeSharkas Abdel-Wahabosamu

Looks like I'm logged in on all pages right now.  

Hello, first time user here. 

I am having hard time logging in to reply the recap forum. Every time I am logged in, they kick me out. I did initially leave one post there, but it was deleted it as well. Is there a way you can fix that bug? 

By the way, great job on the blog so far. 

DeSharkas Abdel-Wahab has reacted to this post.
DeSharkas Abdel-Wahab

Yes. That has been an issue for a little while now. We just have to be patient until the andim comes to fix it.

katsuisdoge, DeSharkas Abdel-Wahab and CLIPPERZ have reacted to this post.
katsuisdogeDeSharkas Abdel-WahabCLIPPERZ

just updating, that still having problems.  I can't log in to my original account, not sure why, maybe forgot the password, but I tried every password I could've used.  The password reset email system just takes me to an error page.

I made a new account, and still not logged in to most of the pages.  

Lucas Hann has reacted to this post.
Lucas Hann

Hi Osamu,

Can you e-mail me more details?  [email protected].  That way we can correspond w/o you having to worry about getting the login to work.

DeSharkas Abdel-Wahab

Can’t stay logged in when I bring up Steve’s editorial so I can’t leave a comment there. Seem to be logged in in all other areas. 

at any rate, hello to you both, Lucas and Steve. I’m missing my Clippers big time. Maybe July!

Vicki

DeSharkas Abdel-Wahab

Hey Vicki!!

Great to hear from you! We've got a web developer looking in to the inconsistent login issues right now so hopefully they will be resolved very soon :). Sounds like we'll have games by the end of July.

DeSharkas Abdel-Wahab

i can comment here but login issues galore everywhere else. any update on when we can comment again? hope everyone is staying safe!

DeSharkas Abdel-Wahab and Lucas Hann have reacted to this post.
DeSharkas Abdel-WahabLucas Hann

New & improved login + commenting system (among other updates/tweaks/fixes) under construction, developer told me 213Hoops 2.0 will be up July 1st at the latest, so we'll have plenty of time to gear up before games resume.

In the meantime, some folks have been able to comment on the articles--maybe try clearing your cache and logging in again? I don't know if there is a real work-around right now or if it's just luck. The login inconsistencies make it difficult (but like I said, construction is underway on a better system!). Thanks for sticking with us.

DeSharkas Abdel-Wahab and chogokin have reacted to this post.
DeSharkas Abdel-Wahabchogokin

Just an FYI Lucas, the login in problems to comment on articles and posts still exist.  I log in to write a comment for one article and then have to re-do the login in when trying to comment on another article.  Sometimes it wont let me log in at all, doesn't say that I have the wrong password or user name, just has the red login button on the top right all of the time.

chogokin has reacted to this post.
chogokin