Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Clippers vs Celtics

Who you got winning tonight?
Clippers in a close game
Clippers in a blowout
Celtics in who cares a loss is a loss

Close game, but our offense is just off. Can't shoot from deep (3 of 12 on 3's).  We have 30 points in the paint and should just keep driving. Their wings are good on D, but not their centers so just keep driving.

chogokin has reacted to this post.
chogokin

Gonna need Mook to step up this 2nd half with PG out with a hamstring strain and show exactly why we traded for him and get his revenge game on. Trez has been great on offense and needs to keep attacking. Hopefully Shamet & Lou can start making more 3's and Kawhi keeps doing Kawhi things and we got this. Let's go Clippers!!!

Down 4 going into the 4th, this is the recipe for lots of our wins. Doing it in Boston would be even better. Looks like I'm talking to myself, just like what's his name over on that other site. Oh well. LET'S GO CLIPPERS!!!

chogokin has reacted to this post.
chogokin

missed bunnies are reminding me of Chris Kaman. He'd shoot those bunnies.

KMarsh86 has reacted to this post.
KMarsh86

Lou's been on fire, but I feel like now's a good time to give him a 1-2 min breather.  Kawhi's back in - give Lou a quick spell to catch his breath.  

Decent minutes by Coffey.

KMarsh86

Lou ball watching instead of rebounding.

Great... Paul George and Pat Beverly are literally limping into the all star break with their nagging muscle injuries. Hopefully they can rest up and put their lingering strains behind them with a week off. If they aren't quite right then we should hold them out until they are!

Ugh.  Trez really is a black hole these days.

Quote from KMarsh86 on February 13, 2020, 7:08 pm

Great... Paul George and Pat Beverly are literally limping into the all star break with their nagging muscle injuries. Hopefully they can rest up and put their lingering strains behind them with a week off. If they aren't quite right then we should hold them out until they are!

Been there.  Done that with PG.

We get so close with multiple chances to tie it up but... ugh, have to take advantage of opportunities on the road and we are not. Boston's D is really good but the chances have been there for us to take it.

Bad turnover and then matador pose by Lou.

A real PG would have gotten it to Sham in the corner on the break.

This game is so damn winnable 

ChrisD has reacted to this post.
ChrisD

MM gotta be wondering what it take to get the ball.

ChrisD

Another fucking turnover?!

Echo echo echo...

ChrisD

Anybody home...

Mook!

KMarsh86

Morris has the clutch gene!