Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Clippers vs Celtics

Who you got winning tonight?
Clippers in a close game
Clippers in a blowout
Celtics in who cares a loss is a loss

Hopefully this game results with another Clippers W like last game. I'm gonna be bored the next week with no Clippers basketball so it would be nice to go out with a win before the AS break.

Topbrass, chogokin and lying dog-faced pony soldier have reacted to this post.
Topbrasschogokinlying dog-faced pony soldier

Clippers in a close game!  Splitting Sixers/Celtics is a good result, losing both (plus the Minnesota loss) means we're limping into the all-star break.

chogokin, ChrisD and lying dog-faced pony soldier have reacted to this post.
chogokinChrisDlying dog-faced pony soldier

Lou/Shamet on Kemba has me worried, but I have faith that Kawhi and PG13 will come through in the end.  Clips by 7.

ChrisD and lying dog-faced pony soldier have reacted to this post.
ChrisDlying dog-faced pony soldier

Cant make this avatars to work

I've got the Clips coming out with a vengeance this game. Going up by 15 - 20 early and then holding on in the 4th to win a close one. 

AndreyDKS, chogokin and ChrisD have reacted to this post.
AndreyDKSchogokinChrisD

Team bowling fixes everything so my vote is for a win albeit close.

chogokin, ChrisD and lying dog-faced pony soldier have reacted to this post.
chogokinChrisDlying dog-faced pony soldier

Can we monostar a topic?

What is monostar? Google says it is a Swedish Alternative Rock Band. I loved Roxette & Ace of Base, and of course there's ABBA.

TheGreatestShowman, KMarsh86 and lying dog-faced pony soldier have reacted to this post.
TheGreatestShowmanKMarsh86lying dog-faced pony soldier

ChrisD and lying dog-faced pony soldier have reacted to this post.
ChrisDlying dog-faced pony soldier

hmmm, to watch Marv Albert & Kevin McHale or our own guys? either way let's go CLIPPERS!!! Glad Doc is starting Landry and not Lou!

lying dog-faced pony soldier has reacted to this post.
lying dog-faced pony soldier

Good 7-0 start then turnover air ball turnover turnover turnover. Ugh. We need a point guard.

Kawhi doing his best to keep us in this game. We're gonna need some other players to step it up but it's the 1Q and we haven't been down 10 yet so I'll take that as a win.

chogokin has reacted to this post.
chogokin

This has been a good start - Clips leaning heavy on Kawhi, but Boston got some fluky points out of Smart already.

ChrisD has reacted to this post.
ChrisD

Glad to have the lead after 1. Just need to take care of the ball better (given up 7 pts off turnovers) and get something going from PG and we good. Glad Boston doesn't have the Centers to really bother Trez. Plus we are winning the rebounding battle and we always win when we win that.

chogokin has reacted to this post.
chogokin

Trez and Kawhi carried the offense in Q1.  Gonna need at least one of PG13, Lou, and/or Shamet to step up going forward.

ChrisD
Quote from ChrisD on February 13, 2020, 4:04 pm

What is monostar? Google says it is a Swedish Alternative Rock Band. I loved Roxette & Ace of Base, and of course there's ABBA.

"to monostar" somebody is to give him 1 star out of 5 about one's thread. You can also pentastar him, and in between...

so you wanted to give one star to what topic? still confused. 

McGruder on Kemba ain't working - like, at all. 

ChrisD

Curious what is up with Lou lately, he's even missing free throws and some layups that he always makes. This break is coming at a good time for him and PG (and Bev but for different reasons).

Quote from ChrisD on February 13, 2020, 5:41 pm

so you wanted to give one star to what topic? still confused. 

To any bad topic. I was also a huge  AoB fan. Please give me a thumbs up and do a thumbs down to the user below.

Lou seems fine so far, PG13 pretty dull.

ChrisD