Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Clippers vs Kings game thread

Besides Kawhi... who will lead the team in points?
Lou Williams
Montrezl Harrell
Marcus Morris

Nice close to the half to get it down to 6... Reggie looks fantastic so far on both sides of the court. Playing great D of Fox.

KMarsh86 has reacted to this post.
KMarsh86

I sure hope somehow we can avoid putting McGruder our there in the 2nd half. He was -6 in just 2 minutes.

All these Kings 3's this quarter are just killing us. Ugh. But at least we are making our shots too. Great effort by Zu!!!

KMarsh86

I am so over Lou Williams... sick and tired of him being on this team.

KMarsh86, Benoit_Benjamin and lying dog-faced pony soldier have reacted to this post.
KMarsh86Benoit_Benjaminlying dog-faced pony soldier

Kawhi about to choke his teammates 

wwshep, chogokin and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
wwshepchogokinChrisDlying dog-faced pony soldier

Kawhi is doing it all. We just need one other person to step up on offense and we got this.

KMarsh86

And step up on DEFENCE.

Get the lead down to 4 and then the Kings go on a run.  Clips need to play better D

ChrisD has reacted to this post.
ChrisD

Watching Lou play defense is frustrating as hell, but man he bails the team out on so many possessions offensively

ChrisD and xfactor26 have reacted to this post.
ChrisDxfactor26
Quote from wwshep on February 22, 2020, 2:07 pm

I am so over Lou Williams... sick and tired of him being on this team.

sometimes you have to take the bad with the good. just wish his bad didn't put us in a hole so often.

wwshep, chogokin and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
wwshepchogokinKMarsh86xfactor26lying dog-faced pony soldier

turnovers are not our friend. practice is important for that. but some of them are just dumb.

lying dog-faced pony soldier has reacted to this post.
lying dog-faced pony soldier

Tough game for Shams.  Those wide open 3's would've been HUGE.

ChrisD, xfactor26 and lying dog-faced pony soldier have reacted to this post.
ChrisDxfactor26lying dog-faced pony soldier

Oh well. This team just doesn’t have what it takes. All these scorers and all the offensive firepower and yet we go on these scoring draughts with nothing bad contested iso and turnovers. I’m an convinced that Doc is the issue. We won’t ever succeed until we fix that problem.

chogokin, KMarsh86 and lying dog-faced pony soldier have reacted to this post.
chogokinKMarsh86lying dog-faced pony soldier

Game. It's hard to win when only 1 starter scores double digits. Everyone talked about having 6 players that average over 18 points, but if we turn the ball over 20 times it's game over. Every bad loss is even worse now. There is no more time for bad losses like this, especially at home. Especially against a team that beat us by 20 last time. Especially after 2 practices in a row which we'll never get again. Ugh.

wwshep, KMarsh86 and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
wwshepKMarsh86xfactor26lying dog-faced pony soldier

Resigned to the 5th seed at this point.

chogokin, KMarsh86 and ChrisD have reacted to this post.
chogokinKMarsh86ChrisD

Something's up with this team, unless PatBev really is the engine that makes the Clippers go

wwshep, ChrisD and lying dog-faced pony soldier have reacted to this post.
wwshepChrisDlying dog-faced pony soldier

The Kings finish the game on a 13-2 run in the final 6:03. Yup,  2 points in the final 6 minutes of a game? We ended the game like we started the game. shit. hope y'all have a better weekend than this game. 

wwshep, KMarsh86 and lying dog-faced pony soldier have reacted to this post.
wwshepKMarsh86lying dog-faced pony soldier
Quote from ChrisD on February 22, 2020, 2:56 pm

Game. It's hard to win when only 1 starter scores double digits. Everyone talked about having 6 players that average over 18 points, but if we turn the ball over 20 times it's game over. Every bad loss is even worse now. There is no more time for bad losses like this, especially at home. Especially against a team that beat us by 20 last time. Especially after 2 practices in a row which we'll never get again. Ugh.

I don’t know how we can blame anything besides the coaching at this point. Way too many offensive weapons to play like total shit on offense like we do. Even when we hit shots we never seem to get easy buckets. Everything is contested iso. This shit has to be on Doc... so losing at home to bottom dwellers continues and now have lost 3 in a row. We’re heading for 5th seed no way around it. Same old Clippers...

chogokin, KMarsh86 and ChrisD have reacted to this post.
chogokinKMarsh86ChrisD
Quote from ChrisD on February 22, 2020, 3:00 pm

The Kings finish the game on a 13-2 run in the final 6:03. Yup,  2 points in the final 6 minutes of a game? We ended the game like we started the game. shit. hope y'all have a better weekend than this game. 

This team heart and effort and Doc’s coaching are really starting to piss me off. Frankly it’s disgusting and inexcusable to have this much talent and play the way they do. I’ve come to e conclusion that we’re just never going to get over the hump and put it together. Just like Lob City it’s a consistent theme of failing to live up to expectations and wasting a massive collection of talent. Doc is the one constant in all of this. And I’m just completely fed up with it.

chogokin, ChrisD and lying dog-faced pony soldier have reacted to this post.
chogokinChrisDlying dog-faced pony soldier

LAME!

We should have won against this team but we do have two players new to the team. Pat is the heart of this team and the fight isn't the same without him in there.

chogokin, ChrisD and lying dog-faced pony soldier have reacted to this post.
chogokinChrisDlying dog-faced pony soldier