Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Clippers at Suns gamethread

Which Suns' player is gonna be the biggest problem for the Clippers?
Devin Booker
Kelly Oubre
Deandre Ayton
Other
Quote from Dooley Womack on February 26, 2020, 9:07 pm
Quote from chogokin on February 26, 2020, 7:43 pm

I hate to keep piling on like this, but seriously, Trez has been a hot pile of garbage tonight - no defense, no rebounding, and a bunch of careless TOs on offense.  It's amazing the Clips are up by 10 considering how lacking the bench has been tonight.

Trez just stands in front of onrushing opponents without so much as raising his arms. They come up to him and shoot over him like he's a damn statue. What the hell is that? 

It's ok hes probably just tired. He plays center at 6 foot 8. Sometimes he needs a break.

katsuisdoge, chogokin and CLIPPERZ have reacted to this post.
katsuisdogechogokinCLIPPERZ

It took almost 60 games for Doc to put Zu in for a few minutes in the 4th!? Seriously, what a moron. What he needed to do was just giving Trez a short break. He needs 60 games to adjust!? Cmon man. Serious level of stubbornness. I never knew this level of moronic shit would exist. Smh!!

chogokin, Josh and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
chogokinJoshCLIPPERZDeleted user

`

chogokin, katsuisdoge and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
chogokinkatsuisdogeDeleted userCLIPPERZ
Quote from katsuisdoge on February 27, 2020, 10:12 am

It took almost 60 games for Doc to put Zu in for a few minutes in the 4th!? Seriously, what a moron. What he needed to do was just giving Trez a short break. He needs 60 games to adjust!? Cmon man. Serious level of stubbornness. I never knew this level of moronic shit would exist. Smh!!

I don't know who you are, but you certainly aren't me from CN.  I have a feeling this is that same Lakers troll from before.

katsuisdoge, Deleted user and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
katsuisdogeDeleted userJoshCLIPPERZ

Lol i thought you were talking about me. I got scared for a second because I thought i was going to get banned. I agree with you. I trust that katsuisdoge is not chogokin

katsuisdoge, Deleted user and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
katsuisdogeDeleted userchogokinCLIPPERZ

Reggie Jackson and Lou already playing well with each other. Gotta imagine Reggie’s defense gonna get better too with a little more gel time which will help Lou out too

chogokin, Josh and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
chogokinJoshCLIPPERZDeleted user
Quote from CLIPSCITY on February 27, 2020, 10:50 am

Lol i thought you were talking about me. I got scared for a second because I thought i was going to get banned. I agree with you. I trust that katsuisdoge is not chogokin

chogokin *was* katsuisdoge on CN - I changed my ID when I migrated over here.  Whoever this new katsuisdoge is here on 213, it isn't me.  Hopefully it isn't that Lakers troll from before, but I guess we'll all find out eventually.

KMarsh86, Josh and CLIPPERZ have reacted to this post.
KMarsh86JoshCLIPPERZ

Just give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Although I still doubt just wait until he actually trolls or something. He is actually saying clippers stuff.

chogokin, katsuisdoge and CLIPPERZ have reacted to this post.
chogokinkatsuisdogeCLIPPERZ

Ladies and gentleman we have a wolf in katsuisdoge clothing!!! The never to be mentioned trolls name will show its true colors soon! I see a defamation suit coming! 

chogokin, KMarsh86 and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
chogokinKMarsh86JoshCLIPPERZ

lol I think this is actually a lakers troll. He is disliking everything that has to do with us.

chogokin, KMarsh86 and CLIPPERZ have reacted to this post.
chogokinKMarsh86CLIPPERZ
Quote from wwshep on February 26, 2020, 8:28 pm

If we still had Harkless and JRob instead of Reggie and Mook we would have lost that game. Great moves by the FO to fill in the missing pieces. Need to stay healthy and build some momentum into the playoffs.

PS. I love it that McGruder is getting zero minutes. Might be the best thing about having the team fully healthy.

Hey Jerome hit a game winning 3 against the Nets last night!

chogokin, Oodypkt and Josh have reacted to this post.
chogokinOodypktJosh
Quote from John Maclean on February 26, 2020, 9:04 pm

Hopefully we have a buyout in the works for another big. Only have four days left until that deadline. We'll be glad we have Trez if we see Houston in the playoffs but we will be profoundly vulnerable against the rest of the field. Trez will also be invaluable next season once the Warriors are back in the picture. There were a few moments in last years playoff series where Draymond was visibly scared of him. But we need another big NOW. 

True and I agree that we need one, but if we sign Joakim Noah (which I hope we do) then we don't have to sign him by March 1st because he is still a free agent... no buyout necessary.

Josh has reacted to this post.
Josh
Quote from KMarsh86 on February 27, 2020, 4:46 pm
Quote from wwshep on February 26, 2020, 8:28 pm

If we still had Harkless and JRob instead of Reggie and Mook we would have lost that game. Great moves by the FO to fill in the missing pieces. Need to stay healthy and build some momentum into the playoffs.

PS. I love it that McGruder is getting zero minutes. Might be the best thing about having the team fully healthy.

Hey Jerome hit a game winning 3 against the Nets last night!

Yeah happy that he found his home. I'm assuming he got better because Wizards have basically nothing to loose. He doesn't have much stress.

chogokin and KMarsh86 have reacted to this post.
chogokinKMarsh86

When teams are hitting shots, you learn almost nothing about them. But when they’re missing, like the Clippers were Wednesday, you get a real sense of who they are.

chogokin, KMarsh86 and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
chogokinKMarsh86ClipporvidaJoshDeleted user

I have a question u are not going to answer. Are you the Laker troll?

chogokin, KMarsh86 and Clipporvida have reacted to this post.
chogokinKMarsh86Clipporvida

PG13:  

Fact of the matter is, that’s how should be winning games, on the defensive end, regardless if shots go in or if shots don’t. It’s just how we should win games. Period. We’ve got the group DNA, we’ve got the pieces and we’re a defensive-minded team. Regardless, that’s how a game should be won for us.
chogokin, Clipporvida and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
chogokinClipporvidaJoshDeleted user
Quote from katsuisdoge on February 27, 2020, 6:14 pm

PG13:  

Fact of the matter is, that’s how should be winning games, on the defensive end, regardless if shots go in or if shots don’t. It’s just how we should win games. Period. We’ve got the group DNA, we’ve got the pieces and we’re a defensive-minded team. Regardless, that’s how a game should be won for us.

Is that what Lakers fans wish they had? 

chogokin has reacted to this post.
chogokin