Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Clippers vs 76ers GAME THREAD

They better drop to the 4th spot and face the Lakers in the 2nd round. Players & Doc wont care or take it seriously unless something horrible happens.

Reggie is spectacular. That is all.

Quote from Based Freestyle on March 1, 2020, 2:13 pm

Glad I wasn't fooled by the last three games. This is what the Clippers will always really be with Doc - a perennial underachiever. Don't even care if we win, this performance is shocking and inexcusable.

lol, calm down Negative Nancy, day games generally have a slow start (but neither team did offensively), Philly was shooting lights out, Shake made NBA history, and we are still gonna win. 

Quote from wwshep on March 1, 2020, 2:23 pm

Reggie is spectacular. That is all.

waiting for you to call PG spectacular too.

Thank you bench unit.

Wake up starters, please play solid & smart. 

Bev/Reggie/PG13/Kawhi/Trez

I like this closing lineup but please give Trez some rest.

4 in a row, we streaking! Bring it on young prince SGA (I'll always love him).

Why does the opposing team always have a guy who averages single digits have either a career day or break double figures against the Clippers? From Cory Joseph & Bazemore on the Kings to Dieng/Josh Jackson on the Grizzlies, to Jerami Grant on the Nuggets to Milton today. 

Having a star go off is one thing, but getting killed by guys who come off the bench and aren't even 6th man candidates is frustrating. 

Quote from 8sp0rts8 on March 1, 2020, 3:15 pm

Why does the opposing team always have a guy who averages single digits have either a career day or break double figures against the Clippers? From Cory Joseph & Bazemore on the Kings to Dieng/Josh Jackson on the Grizzlies, to Jerami Grant on the Nuggets to Milton today. 

Having a star go off is one thing, but getting killed by guys who come off the bench and aren't even 6th man candidates is frustrating. 

It’s a Clipper tradition.

Unfortunately, still have two of these weekend afternoon games but at least one is against the Fakers.  Battle for who gets home from the club earliest Sat morning...

Balanced Scoring

I actually thought the Clippers played well overall. Philly only had one way to have a chance to win, and that was hit a bunch of threes. And they did. But I don't think this Clippers team panicked once, which is I think is a good thing. They're not all going to be blowouts. 

GO KAWHI!! It also seems that PG is out of his slump. Thats good.

OT but thanks Knicks for beating the Rockets. Of course OKC gets whooped by 49 before playing us and now the Rockets pull a Clippers and lose to the crappy Knicks before playing us. They are both going to be wanting to exact some revenge on us this week (and of course the Lakers will too being down 0-2 against us). We should be used to teams giving us their best by now, so bring it on.

Or neither were that good to begin with and will get a beat down.