Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Clippers vs 76ers GAME THREAD

TRAP GAME ALERT

• Afternoon start
  • Playing against the 76ers who consistently struggle on the road
  • The two All-Stars Embiid & Simmons both out due to injury

Let's hope that fully healthy Clips will show up and beat short-handed 76ers😤

CLIPPERZ, chogokin and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
CLIPPERZchogokin8sp0rts8katsuisdogeLeeB3

It is also interesting as Tobias Harris is returning for the first time. He has to carry with Horford and Richardson as his helper.

clips have been very relaxed to start these early afternoon games.  Hopefully they come out swinging right at the bell.  Let’s go Clippers!!!!!

wwshep and Deleted user have reacted to this post.
wwshepDeleted user

Next week is gonna be challenging with road games against OKC, HOU & LAL and we can't look ahead to it without putting these hurt Sixers out to pasture early. I fully expect Al Horford to break out of his slump, but for our Clips to exact revenge and put this one away before the 4th quarter. Let's go Clippers!

wwshep, chogokin and 8sp0rts8 have reacted to this post.
wwshepchogokin8sp0rts8

I know we've been spoiled as a fanbase recently, but we should expect the Clips to beat a Sixers team w/o its two best players.  I hope none of the guys stayed out too late on Saturday night...

CLIPPERZ has reacted to this post.
CLIPPERZ

Well this is not the defensive start to keep another team under a 100, but Philly can't miss. It'll go back to the norm and we'll wake up, hopefully. But sheesh, looking like a day game repeat so far.

Deleted user and Benoit_Benjamin have reacted to this post.
Deleted userBenoit_Benjamin

gonna need our bench to whoop booty today.

chogokin has reacted to this post.
chogokin
Quote from ChrisD on March 1, 2020, 1:01 pm

gonna need our bench to whoop booty today.

The starters looked like they were sleepwalking out there

Defense was lacking in the 1st, but Philly also wasn't missing anything.  On the bright side the bench helped get us back into it 

R3ggie is such a blessing! If only we could  keep him next year too with our MLE or whatever we'll have. So good.

In the Playoffs, every teams can just decide to attack Zu at any point. It’s definitely a concern.

katsuisdoge has reacted to this post.
katsuisdoge
Quote from Diop on March 1, 2020, 1:09 pm

In the Playoffs, every teams can just decide to attack Zu at any point. It’s definitely a concern.

It's not as concerning as Lou or Trez's defense, not even close. Not Zu's best quarter, but come on.

chogokin has reacted to this post.
chogokin

Jesus Shake Milton channeling Steph Curry right now

ChrisD, 8sp0rts8 and Deleted user have reacted to this post.
ChrisD8sp0rts8Deleted user

Shooting clinic here by both teams. We just need to step up our defense and we got this. Entertaining game so far. Let's finish this quarter strong, pull away in the 3rd when Shake shakes it off, and then rest the starters. 

chogokin and Oodypkt have reacted to this post.
chogokinOodypkt

I can't understand why every opponent shoots 3s like Steph Curry, why opposing teams make everything, why Clippers don't play defense when they play AN AFTERNOON GAME or THE SECOND NIGHT OF A B2B.

8sp0rts8 and katsuisdoge have reacted to this post.
8sp0rts8katsuisdoge

ok now it's time to start worrying. smh. 🙁

Kawhi... cmon

Kawhi is killing us.. move the ball, stop being a black hole! 

What the hell are players and the coaching staffs doing? Why tf do they always play like shit in every afternoon game? 

Glad I wasn't fooled by the last three games. This is what the Clippers will always really be with Doc - a perennial underachiever. Don't even care if we win, this performance is shocking and inexcusable.

chogokin, IndianClipper and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
chogokinIndianClipperKristjan KotkasBenoit_BenjaminJoshDeleted user