Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Suggestions to improve site

On many pages, the following text displays instead of social media icons: [DISPLAY_ULTIMATE_SOCIAL_ICONS]. This text should not be visible.

On page https://213hoops.com/report-clippers-add-free-agent-center-joakim-noah/, why is there a photo of Harrell and not Noah?

Logged in on any page, I click either the 213 Hoops logo in the upper left-hand corner or the 213 Hoops logo at the bottom to return to the home page. Once there, red button inexplicably changes from “Logout” to “Login.” I think, “Why am I now logged out?” From there, clicking any button in the strip of six links -- Podcasts - Game Coverage - Editorials - News - Forum - About Us -- changes red button back to “Logout.” I think, “But I thought I was logged out?” Basic link-checking is needed.

By the way, red buttons should say “Log in” and “Log out” (two words), not “Login” and “Logout.” “Login”/”Logout” are not verbs, but appear on many websites because programmers ignorant of English grammar have been given free rein. Don’t encourage them.

katsuisdoge and DeSharkas Abdel-Wahab have reacted to this post.
katsuisdogeDeSharkas Abdel-Wahab

I’m just happy that I’m finally able to log in again! 

katsuisdoge and DeSharkas Abdel-Wahab have reacted to this post.
katsuisdogeDeSharkas Abdel-Wahab

I think it would be nice to add the thumbs up and thumbs down to the articles and not just in forums. Would it be possible?

It's not a feature we currently have available to us.  It's something we'd add if we built a new custom commenting platform, but that's a big project to commission that we aren't ready for yet.