Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Clippers vs Thunder gamethread

Here's hoping the Clips come out w/ more intensity for this one compared to what they brought at the start of the Sixers game...

Lets hope the Clippers get this win!!!!

I know I should be used to it by now, but damn, Kawhi hits so many awkward looking shots. 

funny how Steven Adams is being dominated right now.

NICE WE ARE DESTROYING THEM

This is the type of basketball we've all been waiting to see from this team - systematic, methodical, complete, and utter domination. 

Lawler's Law has been triggered - bring in Fi, Coffey, and Mann!

Doc wants to play Coffey not Fi and Mann lol

That was such a Doc way to end the game. Hopefully Trez will be ready for Houston

Gotta find something to ding Doc on...

Quote from CLIPSCITY on March 3, 2020, 7:37 pm

Doc wants to play Coffey not Fi and Mann lol

Fi and Mann weren't available as they are on g-league assignment and haven't been called up.

can't log in to the game coverage so can't leave a comment on the postgame recap, but I hope Trez is ok, no reason for him to be playing so much into the 4th after already having tweaked the ankle once in the game. i'm all about more Zu minutes, but we need a healthy Trez. If he has to sit against Houston, which I doubt he will want to especially cause it's Houston, then I'm confident in Pat Pat/JMyke against their 2nd unit. 

Hope it’s nothing serious and he’s okay to go vs Hou, but in case he’s not, i’ve got a nagging feeling that old man Pat Patterson is ready and More than willing to to step in for a go with this full team, and still has maybe one more 20pt game left in him before the regular season comes to an end.  

I like how the clippers under restricted minutes can still beat the Thunder