Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Clippers v Grizzlies gamethread

Tonight the Clips...
avenge that horrible loss back in January by blowing out the short-handed Grizzlies
continue the theme of "we play when we feel like playing," but squeak out a close win
have a full-blown meltdown, lose the game tonight (who cares by how much), and have a players-only meeting shortly afterwards

Even without PBev, we should be able to win this one.  The two things I'm gonna be watching for though are 1. will the Clips actually attempt to close out on 3-pt shooters, and 2. is Doc gonna continue to play Trez the entire 4th quarter, regardless of the events actually occurring in the game?

Naw. Ja is going to dominate Reggie Jackson or Shamet depending on who will be the point guard.

Our X factor will be Kawhi. He needs to be having a great night. Kawhi has a dominant game we will blow them out especially since JJJ is not playing due to his knee. The last time we played Grizzlies we lost due to the fact that Jae Crowder had a great night getting 27 points. Now he is on the Heat, he won't be an issue until we play Heat. With a different lineup without Jerome Robinson playing 21 minutes and scoring 7 we should do all right and show the NBA who the Clippers really are. Especially since people are starting to doubt the Clippers including Stephen A Smith.

I'd like to see MM show some life and have a good game.  And Sham regain his shooting touch.

Hope Grizz won't go bombad mode 

Gimme some of this, minus the ninja-style headband.

2nd greatest showman

PatBev and PG are playing!?

Quote from TheGreatestShowman on February 24, 2020, 2:57 pm

I'd like to see MM show some life and have a good game.  And Sham regain his shooting touch.

You think that MM can dominate Brandon Clarke? Hopefully he can.

Quote from Scriabin on February 24, 2020, 6:18 pm

I don't think so. It's better if he stays out along with Pat so come playoffs, they will be fresh. We just need enough wins to lock down that third seed.

Quote from CLIPSCITY on February 24, 2020, 6:34 pm
Quote from Scriabin on February 24, 2020, 6:18 pm

I don't think so. It's better if he stays out along with Pat so come playoffs, they will be fresh. We just need enough wins to lock down that third seed.

Yes they are listed as active for tonight.

oh lol

Fuck yeah.  Finally start the game playing with purpose.

Quote from SportClippz on February 24, 2020, 7:59 pm

Fuck yeah.  Finally start the game playing with purpose.

Hell yeah!... THIS is the Clipper team we want to see night in and night out!

Great start 

This is the team we've been missing all year 

yeehaw!!! Blowouts are fun. We can't let off the gas, this Griz team came back down 26 against the Fakers and I want the 2 P's (PB & PG) to not play more than 20 minutes this game. 

Strong half keep it up 

dang. RN its 53 to 21

yes this is the real LA Clippers. 

Love the energy, effort, intestity & urgency from the opening tip. Where was this team on Saturday?