Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Clippers vs Nuggets gamethread

Do you prefer having gamethreads in the forum, or having them on the frontpage as part of the previews?
Forum
Front page
Front page with a link to the Forum

The bright side of losing to the Nets is that the Clippers probably won't intentionally tank this game...anyways, discuss away, and make sure to vote in the poll!

I'm the only one who has voted so far, but I think the lack of use on the forum compared to the comments section might speak for itself.

Spoiler
hi Also not to throw any extra expectation more of a suggestion if possible is that I think everyone was pretty comfortable with a lot of the old CN layout/options..

Fuck them! So impressed and glad we’re here and like a lot of the layout better here then there as well but maybe getting a thumbs up/thumbs down for each persons post kinda like the rec button would make it sweet instead of having to alway post an agreement or disagreement to posters on here? If not possible, no worries Just a suggestion

i see that we can do it here in the forum but not on the front page comments?

anyways thanks guys for the hard work you put into this.

Yeah, the thumbs up feature is in the forum but not the comments. We have very little flexibility to adjust the commenting system as it's a third-party system. The only real solution is that we could hire a web developer to build one long-term--but it would cost a bucket of cash we don't have right now.

• Yeah no worries if you guys prefer the forum partly because of this reason you can change my vote to forum but if majority of votes want the front page I keep it there.
Quote from Lucas Hann on August 12, 2020, 1:41 am

Yeah, the thumbs up feature is in the forum but not the comments. We have very little flexibility to adjust the commenting system as it's a third-party system. The only real solution is that we could hire a web developer to build one long-term--but it would cost a bucket of cash we don't have right now.

Is Disqus not able to be intergrated into the website comments?

There's some problems with Disqus--negative impacts on page load times among them--and we don't want to use them

I hope the Clips come out pissed off and fired up tonight after that ugly loss to Brooklyn.  

Kawhi's been playing well but he's gone full iso a bit too much for my liking

Man I wish we would've taken MPJ instead of Jerome....even if he would've been traded to get PG13, maybe he could've lowered the haul of draft picks the Clips had to fork over.

Clips look lethargic and disinterested out there tonight. Seems like we don't care too much about securing the matchup with Dallas...

Quote from chogokin on August 12, 2020, 7:16 pm

Man I wish we would've taken MPJ instead of Jerome....even if he would've been traded to get PG13, maybe he could've lowered the haul of draft picks the Clips had to fork over.

Yeah that was a REALLY REALLY stupid draft pick.

Quote from wwshep on August 12, 2020, 7:25 pm

Clips look lethargic and disinterested out there tonight. Seems like we don't care too much about securing the matchup with Dallas...

To be fair Denver looks like they're coasting too - just that more of their shots are falling. 

WTF is going on with PG's shot??? Missing everything badly.

He's taken (and made) a couple bad shots tonight, but so far Reggie's playing much more under control - great to see. 

Quote from wwshep on August 12, 2020, 7:32 pm

WTF is going on with PG's shot??? Missing everything badly.

Looks like he finally woke up 😀

Nuggets have caught fire from 3 this quarter -_-

JMike with some lazy D there...

Missed the 1st half. Clips looked pretty good in the 3rd. So did the Nuggets.

Quote from sjake on August 12, 2020, 8:03 pm

Missed the 1st half. Clips looked pretty good in the 3rd. So did the Nuggets.

The 1st half was nothing to write home about.  Both teams looked pretty sluggish.