Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Clippers vs Nuggets GAME THREAD

Clippers need this win. This is a must win for standings and confidence as well.

Notabandwagoner, katsuisdoge and CLIPPERZ have reacted to this post.
NotabandwagonerkatsuisdogeCLIPPERZ

Yes they do. If Clippers win they tie for second seed.

chogokin and CLIPPERZ have reacted to this post.
chogokinCLIPPERZ

Hey Diop. I know a good dentist and he'll work with you on payments. Love the hat though bro.

CLIPPERZ and Deleted user have reacted to this post.
CLIPPERZDeleted user

lol I don't think that that's him

Notabandwagoner and CLIPPERZ have reacted to this post.
NotabandwagonerCLIPPERZ

Back to the topic, the clippers are at full health. Hopefully this new roster can beat all contenders.

Notabandwagoner, CLIPPERZ and Deleted user have reacted to this post.
NotabandwagonerCLIPPERZDeleted user

Tried to write this elsewhere but it got erased.  Anyway, hoping Nugs partied hearty last nite as Thursday nites in LA can be pretty intoxicating.  Tough team at full strength presents a real challenge.  Can use any edge. including the LA nitelife

Think the key will be PGs shooting.  If he can hit for something like 6/13, we be good.  Assuming the other guys will shoot pretty well at home. 

Other key is Jokic and how Doc chooses to defend him.  I mite just have Patterson chase and bang him around.  Gotta be careful cuz Joker just chews up Trez and spits him out.    

Notabandwagoner has reacted to this post.
Notabandwagoner
Quote from mlslaw1 on February 28, 2020, 2:24 pm

Tried to write this elsewhere but it got erased.  Anyway, hoping Nugs partied hearty last nite as Thursday nites in LA can be pretty intoxicating.  Tough team at full strength presents a real challenge.  Can use any edge. including the LA nitelife

Think the key will be PGs shooting.  If he can hit for something like 6/13, we be good.  Assuming the other guys will shoot pretty well at home. 

Other key is Jokic and how Doc chooses to defend him.  I mite just have Patterson chase and bang him around.  Gotta be careful cuz Joker just chews up Trez and spits him out.    

I realize Jokic is gonna feast on Trez, but hopefully tonight at least Trez can make Jokic work on the defensive end too - Trez was MIA for like 80% of the game against the Suns.

Source: Shane Young @YoungNBA

Best defensive ratings over the last 15 games:

1. Bucks – 101.2
2. Raptors – 105.1
3. Nets – 107.4
4. Clippers – 107.6

Despite the national emergencies that made LA seem like a disaster ... they’ve been good

wwshep, KMarsh86 and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
wwshepKMarsh86xfactor26katsuisdoge

Why are the refs not calling the foul on Jokic? He pushed Zubac for the second time in the back to get the rebound. WTF

wwshep and Deleted user have reacted to this post.
wwshepDeleted user

High quality play so far, but I'm a bit worried about the Clips settling for so many 3's

Loving all the ball movement - lots of good shots so far.

REGGIE!!!!... I love this guy!... what a spectacular pick up!

chogokin has reacted to this post.
chogokin

Reggie & Lou will feast on bench units

Love what I'm seeing from the 2nd unit; everyone's getting involved, scoring. Looks good. But poor defense during the second half of that quarter. Too many wide open 3's.

katsuisdoge has reacted to this post.
katsuisdoge

Ummm... maybe just maybe we might want to stop leaving Grant wide open at the 3 point line????

Reggie the mvp of the second unit 

wwshep has reacted to this post.
wwshep

Trez didnt even get back on defense and gave up a wide open 3

wwshep and katsuisdoge have reacted to this post.
wwshepkatsuisdoge

So many offensive weapons. This team is stacked!

xfactor26 and Deleted user have reacted to this post.
xfactor26Deleted user

PAUL GEORGE IS BACK!

wwshep and katsuisdoge have reacted to this post.
wwshepkatsuisdoge

Doc tightening up the rotations... it’s time to make that playoff push.. 

wwshep and xfactor26 have reacted to this post.
wwshepxfactor26