Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How do you change your profile picture?

I saw some guys like wwshep with the PatBev face and some other guys not with the man with the mustache profile picture. Still getting used to this so I was wondering how to change it.

Seriously...this gravatar thing is too weird. I don't want to make yet another account on a separate site just to have a profile picture on this site!

It doesn't really make a big deal to me. Just wondering. But you should be able to change the picture on the website. Another issue that I hope you can change.

Quote from CLIPSCITY on February 25, 2020, 5:47 pm

It doesn't really make a big deal to me. Just wondering. But you should be able to change the picture on the website. Another issue that I hope you can change.

Should be in your profile settings...

yeah but i have to go to gravatar and i dont know what to do there. Oh and do u like the shoutout 😉

Yea, had to create an account on the gravatar site too do it, kind of a PITA

It worked for me, but it was buggy. Took a while for the results to appear here. 

Yea I originally set up this red star logo that I used to use on the C**** N***** site (not going to name that shitty site) before we had to use the Gravatar thing. At the time it didn't work, so a week later I tried to set up a new profile pic of Blake Griffin (my favorite Clipper) from the Gravatar site. Still didn't do anything until a few days later the profile pic with the red star finally popped up. I have tried to change it a few times on Gravatar, but without any success. I noticed on my profile page my Gravatar pic is in the background of my profile for some reason. This thread would probably more productive in tthe "user bug reports" but Mark King didn't reply to my last post in that thread anyway.